Sunday, November 22, 2009

Music Under the Radar








The above albums are CDs I've been wanting but have not purchased yet.
I guess it's about time.
1. Kings of Convenience: Declaration of Independence
2. The National: Alligator
3. RuRu: Elizabeth
(I saw him in concert, opening for Pete Yorn, and his name is Isaac Russell. I would highly recommend buying his up & coming album in early 2010!)

EVER BUY AN ALBUM FOR THE COVER?

1. The Stills: Oceans Will Rise


2. Air Formation: Daylight Storms


3. Longwave: Secrets Are Sinister


Follow-Ups to Albums I Know & Trust...




Why have I not purchased these yet!?
1. Stars: Sad Robots


2. Ingrid Michaelson: All Love (single)


3. Bon Iver (+ friends): Volcano Choir


The Real Newbies
(
Ready To Give You A Shot):












1. Film School: Hideout




2. Angus &
Julia Stone: A Book About This




3. Gliss: Devotion Implosion




4. RJD2: Magnificent City Instrumentals




5. Highspire: Your Everything




6. DELOREAN: AYRTON SENNA (especially excited about this one!)


MORE T
HAN READY FOR YOUR SEQUELS:













Now Go out and Buy Buy Buy!

No comments:

Post a Comment